Corporate Venture Funds. Corporations that operate venture funds for making strategic investments in startups
Sources of Venture Philanthropy. Foundations and philanthropic organizations that make investments in startups.
Term Sheet Series. A series of blog posts by Brad Feld and Jason Mendelson that explains the terms of a venture capital term sheet.
Funded SBIR applications:
- Novel indication for myeloid progenitor use: Induction of tolerance
- Antibiotics for Recalcitrant Infections
- Broadly protective (universal) virus-like particle (VLP) based influenza vaccine
- Point-of-Care HIV Antigen/Antibody Diagnostic Device
- Rapid Test for Recent HIV Infection
- Air Sampling Device for Particulate Air Pollution
- Microglassification Dehydration Process for Protein Preservation
- Multifunctional Therapeutics using Engineered Plant Virus Nanoparticles (Contract)
- Triple analysis of Blood Clotting using Driven and Diffusing Microbeads
Guy Kawasaki Templates